In order to submit a case to us (details of which can be found here), our requirements to consider a referral from a financial adviser, who is authorised and regulated by the FCA, will be:
- Completed Triage video (CashCalc), including management information printout
- Fully completed Data Capture Form (CashCalc)
- Fully completed Attitude to Transfer Risk Questionnaire (CashCalc)
- Fully completed Attitude to Investment Risk Questionnaire
- x2 client identification
- Signed fee agreement for initial fee of £2,950
- Signed LOA from the client and full scheme details provided as per the attached Letter of Authority
- Early retirement Quotation/Early Retirement Factors & Commutation factors for relevant retirement age
- The client’s CETV must have a minimum of 2 months remaining on their CETV if already requested
In order to cover the time taken to gather the above requirements, Niche Pension Specialists will then pay the referring regulated financial adviser a fixed fee of £500
A full analysis and advice pack will be provided at a fixed fee of £2,950
This fee is for advice only and is chargeable on a non-contingent basis. Therefore, this will be chargeable whether the advice to transfer is positive or negative. It does not include the costs involved in the implementation of a transfer; these are chargeable at an additional cost as stated below.
If the advice to transfer your pension is negative, the process will cease.
If the advice to transfer the pension is positive, we will offer a further recommendation within our report. In order for us to implement this recommendation and assist with the transfer of the pension to an appropriate provider, additional costs will be involved. These are detailed below.
|Transfer Value Between:||Fixed Fee Payable:|
|£100,000 - £250,000||£3,000|
|£250,000 - £500,000||£5,500|
|£500,000 - £1 million||£8,000|
|£1 million +||Please contact us|
For more information, please do not hesitate to contact us by calling 01633 859555 or emailing firstname.lastname@example.org